Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

The Wonder of Wonders



John 1:1-3 & 14 (NLT)
    1 In the beginning the Word already existed. The Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He existed in the beginning with God. 3 God created everything through him, and nothing was created except through him. 14 So the Word became human and made his home among us. He was full of unfailing love and faithfulness. And we have seen his glory, the glory of the Father’s one and only Son.

Matthew 1:23 (NLT)

     23 ….. they will call him Immanuel, which means ‘God is with us.’”

Galatians 2:20 (NLT)

     20 ….. It is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me.

2 Timothy 1:14 (NLT)
     14 Through the power of the Holy Spirit who lives within us,


John 14:23 (NLT)

     23 Jesus replied, “All who love me will do what I say. My Father will love them, and we will come and make our home with each of them.

     Our God and Creator it has always been a wonder to me and far beyond my comprehension that the infinite, Triune God, whom the universe cannot contain, lives in me. It is a Biblical truth I believe but cannot explain. It is a mystery that thrills my soul and floods my life with the experience of your divine presence. It is in the words of the Apostle Peter: “You love him even though you have never seen him. “Though you do not see him now, you trust him; and you rejoice with a glorious, inexpressible joy.” 1 Peter 1:8 (NLT)

     Thank you God that though we live in your presence we have the greater wonder that You live in us. It truly is the wonder of wonders. The song “How Big is God” expresses it so amazingly and personally.

Though man may strive to go beyond the reach of space
To crawl beyond the distant shim'ring stars
This world's a room so small within my Master's house
The open sky's but a portion of His yard

How big is God? How big and wide His vast domain
To try and tell, these lips can only start
He's big enough to rule His mighty universe
Yet small enough to live within my heart.

Ray Price

     Thank Father for Your love and presence with us. Thank You for the sacrifice Jesus made to make that possible and for the Holy Spirit who guarantees it with His indwelling presence. Amen.






Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.