Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

TAKING A RISK


(Mark 14:3-9)  This woman took a risk in order to touch Jesus.  She interrupted a dinner party to perform a public act of lavish, extravagant adoration that you will remember forever.  O Lord, help me to worship like that - not for others approval, but for the deepest springs of my heart, with acts and expressions of overwhelming devotion and awe.  By Your Spirit, Lord, teach me how.

 Down at Your feet, oh Lord
In the most high place
In Your presence, Lord
I seek Your face
I seek Your face.
 
There is no higher calling
No greater honor
Than to bow and kneel
Before Your throne
I'm amazed at Your glory
Embraced by Your mercy
Oh Lord, I live to worship You.
(No Higher Calling 1989)
 

 Image from googleimages.com

Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.