Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

a prayer on my birthday

God of all creation, on this my birthday, 
I offer you grateful praise for the gift of my life. 

For all of the ways that you have helped me,
I give you my dedication and adoration.

I am particularly thankful for my wife.
Help me to be a blessing to those close to me.

In the year ahead I ask for your guidance.
I appreciate your continued presence in my life. 

I place my trust in you dear Father.
Help me to release control of it to you.

In all times and in all ways,
May I please you with my words and actions.

I love you Lord.

Amen


Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.