Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

A PLACE OF SAFETY



Stained Glass ~Watercolor by Wanda

Psalms 71:1-3
"In You, O Lord, I put my trust; Let me never be put to shame.  Deliver me in Your righteousness, and cause me to escape.  Incline Your ear to me and save me.  Be my strong refuge, to which I may resort continually.  You have given the commandment to save me. For You are my rock and my fortress..."

Father God, you holy scriptures tell me that if I put my trust in You I will never be put to shame.  It's Your righteousness not mine that causes me to escape.  In these times of unrest and fear with so many people, help us to remember Your promises that You are our Rock, our Refuge, our Fortress.  We need no more.  Thank You for holding us in the palm of Your hand, and hiding us in the cleft of the Rock.  Our safety is in YOU.  I love You, Amen.








Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.