Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

IN HIS TIME





In His time, In His time
He makes all things beautiful
In His time.
Lord, please show me every day
As You are teaching me Your way,
That You do just what You say
In YOUR TIME.
 
 
Ecclesiastes 3:10-14
 
Father God, You have set eternity in my heart. Even as I drink deeply from the cup of human happiness poured for me from Your hand, I yearn for a more profound thirst.  You good gifts -- of food and drink, of work and rest --provide temporary delight. Yet they also give me a longing for that which will never pass away.  Through the joys of my life I hunger for an even greater joy; to revere You all of my days and to dwell in Your house forever.  Nothing compares to YOU, everlasting Lord.  Nothing satisfies as YOU along can satisfy.  I love You.  Amen!!




Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.