Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

DIVINE APPOINTMENT


Image result for corrie ten boom


Don't pray when you feel like it.  Have an appointment
with the Lord,
and keep it!
Corrie ten Boom (1892-1983)
 
 
Dear Lord, some many times I don't feel like praying.  So many things in life seem to crowd it out.  But we are diligent to keep our appointments.  I pray today that I will make a daily appointment with YOU, and give me the heart and diligence to keep my divine appointment.  You are so loving and gracious and wait patiently for me to come and sit at your feet.  I love You. Amen.

Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.