Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

prayers for mercy

We do not make requests of you because we are righteous,
but because of your great mercy. – Daniel 9:18

Answer me when I call to You, O my righteous God.
Give me relief from my distress;
be merciful to me and hear my prayer. -Psalm 4:1

Be merciful to me, Lord, for I am faint;
O Lord, heal me, for my bones are in agony. -Psalm 6:2

O Lord, see how my enemies persecute me!
Have mercy and lift me up from the gates of death. -Psalm 9:13

Hear my cry for mercy as I call to You for help,
as I lift up my hands toward Your Most Holy Place. -Psalm 28:2

To You, O Lord, I called; to the Lord I cried for mercy. -Psalm 30:8

Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.