Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Our Wandering Hearts

Lord, our hearts threaten to lead us astray. Bind our wandering hearts to You. Unite us; make us one with You. Thank You that when we believed, we were marked in Christ with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit, who is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance until the redemption of those who are God's possession--to the praise of his glory. Amen


Prone to wander, Lord, I feel it 

Prone to leave the God I love 

Here's my heart, oh, take and seal it 

Seal it for Thy courts above." 

Yes, Lord, bind our wandering hearts to Thee. 
~Robert Robinson 


“Teach me your ways, O Lord, that I may live according to your truth! 
Grant me purity of heart, so that I may honor you.”

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭86:11‬ ‭NLT‬‬


Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.