Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

DO NOT WORRY



"Then Jesus said to his disciples, Therefore do not worry about your life, what you eat, or what you will wear.  Life is more than food and the body more than clothes."  Luke 12:22


How wonderful it is to know that my Father is the God of all creation.  My Father is the Provider who feeds and clothes all nature.  My Father rules over an unshakeable kingdom that I am inheriting and the riches of heaven have been set aside for me.  Oh Abba, my dear Father, You are my greatest treasure.  You are an endless supply of all that I need for life and godliness.  Amen!







Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.