Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Surrender

In the midst of the chaotic world we find ourselves in, I can rest secure, knowing I am enveloped by Your love and mercy, surrounded by Your grace and goodness, Your gifts, Your protection, Your provision. I am thankful and praise You for all that You have done in my life. In the circumstances of life, whatever they may be, this is where You have placed me; this is the responsibility You have entrusted to me. You are working in me every moment to become conformed to the image of Your Son. Thank You, Father. Help me to surrender completely as You work out Your good will in me. Give me strength and courage to let go of the what if's, the fears ...whatever holds me back. To You be the glory forever! Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.