Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Following Jesus

Image result for following jesus

Success is neither fame, wealth, nor power; rather it is seeking, knowing, loving, and obeying God.  If you seek, you will know, if you know you will love, if you love, you will obey.  ~Charles Habib Malik


John 15:9-11 "As the Father has loved me, so I have loved you.  Now remain in my love, just as I have obeyed my Father's commands and remain in His love.  I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and that your joy may be complete."

 Oh Jesus, I have no other friend like You.  In times of trials you are there.  You hear the unspoken longings of my heart.  Everything I need to know you have revealed.  Seeking You, knowing You, loving You and obeying You are the desires of my heart.  Give me your strength to pick up my cross daily and follow You.  I love You.  Amen.





Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.