Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
I commit my actions to You, Lord and my plans will succeed… I will overcome evil with good… I can do everything through him who gives me strength… I am content with what I have because You have said, “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.”… I say with confidence, “The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?”… I humble myself before You Lord, and You will lift me up… My God is able to do immeasurably more than all we can ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us. To Him be the glory forever… 

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for Your Word that encourages my spirit. Your Word has the power to bring me peace when I am feeling stressed out and confused. Thank You for guiding and protecting me. Thank You for never allowing me to fall too far away from You. Thank You for being my strength and my shield. By my own power I get lost, but when I meditate upon the knowledge that Your Holy Spirit is within me, I realize that nothing is impossible for You and I can rest upon Your strength to pull me through. Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.