Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

WORDS FROM THE CROSS




 With Good Friday and Easter coming, I wanted to share three words spoken by our Lord from the cross.

FORGIVENESS ~ "But Jesus was saying, 'Father, forgive them for they do not know what they are doing'".  Luke 23:34

REDEMPTION ~ "And He said to him, 'Truly, I say unto you, today you shall be with Me in Paradise'".  Luke 23:43

COMPASSION ~ "When Jesus then saw His mother, and the disciple whom He loved standing nearby, He said to His mother, 'Woman, behold your son!' Then he said to the disciple, 'Behold your mother!' From that hour the disciple took her into his own household."  John 19:26-27

Dear Lord Jesus, in Your darkest hour, in You deepest pain and rejection, You gave out forgiveness, redemption and compassion.  I know you do that the same today and always because I have experienced your forgiveness, your redemption, and your compassion.   May my heart be filled so that I to can share those with others.  I love You.  Amen.

*The Path of His Passion by Bill Crowder



Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.