Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

An Example to Follow



Psalm 112:6 (NLT)
 
“………. Those who are righteous will be long remembered.

Proverbs 10:7 (NLT)
    
“We have happy memories of the godly……” 

Q: My Answer Column
Mr. Graham, how would you like to be remembered?

Answer: Editor’s note: Before his death, Billy Graham approved the following response as his final My Answer column.
“I hope I will be remembered as someone who was faithful—faithful to God, faithful to the Gospel of Jesus Christ and faithful to the calling God gave me not only as an evangelist, but as a husband, father and friend. I’m sure I’ve failed in many ways, but I take comfort in Christ’s promise of forgiveness, and I take comfort also in God’s ability to take even our most imperfect efforts and use them for His glory.”

Matthew 25:21 (NIV)
      "His master replied, 'Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful ………Come and share your master's happiness!'

Thank you Father for all of your faithful servants, godly men and women, who with great faithfulness and endurance completed their call and mission to which you sent them. They along with Billy Graham have set a wonderful example of dedication and devotion to you. Of them all it may truly be said: They “fought the good fight, finished the race, and remained faithful.” 2 Timothy 4:7 (NLT)  

Father, by your grace, strength and for your glory, may we fight the good fight, finish the race and complete our journey remaining faithful to you. And thank you Father for the precious memories we have those who preceded us. In Jesus name. Amen.



Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

1 comment:

Add a comment or request for prayer here.