Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Holy Spirit Power

Dear Father, I thank You that You are my Abba and have given Your Holy Spirit to me. I thank You for the power of Your Holy Spirit and I'm asking that You would help me be more aware of Your power rather than my weakness. You are a big and mighty God and I receive Your strength. Forgive me for making You too small in my life sometimes. Thank You that You are demonstrating Your power in me each day. Your Word says be strong in the Lord and in the strength of His might and I can do all things through Him who strengthens me. I will praise You with my whole heart and sing praise to Your name. What a powerful Name it is and what powerful promises have been given to us who believe in Jesus' name, Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.