Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Songs of Thanksgiving



Psalm 28:7 (NLT)
     The LORD is my strength and shield. I trust him with all my heart. He helps me, and my heart is filled with joy. I burst out in songs of thanksgiving.

Father, as we move toward Thanksgiving Day Celebration, remembering all the blessings you have given us through this year, we do so with songs of thanksgiving ready to burst out of our hearts. 

As the Psalmist sang: Let all that I am praise the LORD; may I never forget the good things he does for me. 3 He forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases. 4 He redeems me from death and crowns me with love and tender mercies. 5 He fills my life with good things…..” Psalm 103:2-5 (NLT)

Father we can surely say: “My cup overflows.” Thank you for your presence and provision. The Doxology we often sing expresses our gratitude so well:

Praise God, from Whom all blessings flow;
Praise Him, all creatures here below;
Praise Him above, ye heav’nly host;
Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.

Amen!



Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.