Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Post-Thanksgiving Day


1 Chronicles 23:30 (NLT)
    “….each morning and evening they stood before the LORD to sing songs of thanks and praise to him.”
Father I pray as the sun rises and sets, that each day, will be bracketed with thanksgiving. The words from the song: “Bless the Lord Oh My Soul” expresses the desire my heart:

The sun comes up
It's a new day dawning
It's time to sing Your song again
Whatever may pass
And whatever lies before me
Let me be singing
When the evening comes
Bless the Lord oh my soul
Oh my soul
Worship His Holy name
Sing like never before
Oh my soul
I'll worship Your Holy name
As the Psalmist says so well:

“It is good to give thanks to the LORD, to sing praises to the Most High. 2 It is good to proclaim your unfailing love in the morning, your faithfulness in the evening,” Psalm 92:1-2 (NLT) 
Thank you Father for this post-Thanksgiving day and that we can continue to give you thanks and praise every day. “I will praise you every day; yes, I will praise you forever.” Psalm 145:2 (NLT)
Celebrating today in Jesus name. Amen.


Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.