Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

THE PRECIOUS WORD OF GOD





The precious words of God revealed in his Holy Word.

Isaiah 55:11  "So is my word that goes out from my mouth;  It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it."


Your Word is alive and creative, Lord.  Like rain and snow, it goes forth from You in productive power, fulfills its destiny and return to You again overflowing with its harvest: the high praises of Your people whom You save, deliver and bless,  Drench us, Father, in your Word.  Nurture us in its instruction and power so that we can discern Your will for our lives.  I love You.  Amen.


 "God did not write a book and send it by messenger to be read at a distance by unaided minds.  He spoke a book and lives in his spoken words, constantly speaking his words and causing the power of them to persist across the years."  ~~A.W. Tozer (1897-1963)







Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.