Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

A Prayer for Graduates



A prayer for graduates based on the words of wisdom and admonition from King David to his son Solomon: “And Solomon, my son, learn to know the God of your ancestors intimately. Worship and serve him with your whole heart and a willing mind. For the LORD sees every heart and knows every plan and thought. If you seek him, you will find him. But if you forsake him, he will reject you forever. 10 So take this seriously……” 1 Chron. 28:9-10 (NLT)

Father for the graduates of 2017 as they continue life’s incredible journey.

I Pray they will understand life’s greatest discovery - “Know God intimately.”

I pray they will seize Life’s greatest adventure - “Worship and serve Him.”

I pray they will sense Life’s greatest awareness - “The Lord sees and knows you.”

I pray they will achieve Life’s greatest goal: “Seek Him and find Him.”

I pray they will fear Life’s greatest danger - “If you forsake Him, He will reject you forever.”

I pray they will maximize Life greatest priority - “Take this seriously.”

In praying for these graduating young people Father I ask for grace, mercy and peace on them. Guide them in their pursuit of life and may they achieve your purpose for them. In name of Jesus who achieved your purpose in his life. Amen

Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.