Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Never unheard

"I call on you, my God, for you will answer me; 
turn your ear to me and hear my prayer.
 Show me the wonders of your great love...." 
(Psalm 17:6,7)
I am so thankful that we have a God who hears us! Over and over in His Word, we are assured of this fact. When we cry out, He hears. When we call on His name, He will respond. He cares about all the details of our lives and our prayers don't go unnoticed or unheard by our LORD.

That alone should bring us great joy. Great hope. That alone should fill us with such expectation that we eagerly fall on our faces before Him in sweet anticipation of His voice to our spirits.

He will show us the wonders of His love. Every time.

He is a God who hears us....

Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.