Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Prayer for the Health of the Earth

Dear Lord,

I pray for the health of the Earth.

With pollution, natural disasters and the countless alterations we make to our rainforests and natural resources, I pray you send restoration and your shield of peace over our land.

I pray for my family and the generations to come, that you can help us to build a more sustainable lifestyle for our Earth.

Place your spirit in our leaders and those who are making decisions of how to handle the resources we need.

Thank you for your creation Lord.

I pray that I can be a good steward of this home You have built.

In your name I pray.

Amen
...posted on Facebook by my niece Maria

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.