Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Choices to Live By (GOODNESS)

Galatians 5:22-23 (NIV)
     22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control.

 
“I will go without a dollar before I take a dishonest one. I will be overlooked before I will boast. I will confess before I will accuse. I choose goodness.”
Max

Father when we choose to submit to the control of the Holy Spirit in our lives there will be at least nine obvious results of His presence in us and one of these isgoodness.”  You have defined goodness in Micah 6:8 (NIV)  “He has showed you, O man, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.”

Father, out of the goodness that overflows from our heart we will treat people fairly, with mercy and in humility. This is a goodness that can be seen, felt and shared. It is being like Jesus: “…. Jesus went around doing good…….. “
Acts 10:38 (NLT)


Father today may your goodness be seen in and through us. In the name of Jesus, the very incarnation and essence of goodness.

Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.