Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

He Restores My Soul

(continuing a series on Psalm 23)

He restores my soul.
He leads me in paths of righteousness for His name's sake.

Father, 

 I thank You that You provide not only our physical needs, but our spiritual needs. I thank You that You restore us spiritually and lead us down the right paths to be the people You want us to be. Help us to trust You for that, to trust not in striving, but in Your power. And help us to give You the credit for our spiritual accomplishments and to come to You to be restored when we fall.

In Jesus' Name,
Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.