Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

PRAYER FOR THE NEW YEAR


Proverbs 7:1-3  "My son, keep my words and store up my commands within you.  Keep my commands and you will live; guard my teachings as the apple of your eye.  Bind them on your fingers; write them on the tablets of your heart."


Dear Lord, as we look ahead to a New Year, I will remember your words, "store up my commands within you."  So I will feast daily on Your Word and hide it in my heart.  Then in the day of trouble, when I am weak and tempted, I will recall Your instructions.  They will be to me as spiritual food to nourish my soul and give me strength for the battle.  I love you.  Amen



Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.