Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

 
Isaiah 9:2 "The people who walked in darkness have seen a great light; those who dwelt in the land of the shadow of death, upon them a light has shined."

Dear Heavenly Father, I was one of those who walked in darkness.  Your light that came into the world in the form of baby Jesus changed history, and changed my life.  Sometimes I still walk in my own darkness because of my disobedience, but you are a loving and forgiving God, and I want to always walk in the light of your presence.  This Christmas season give me the opportunities and the courage to share your light with those who are still walking in darkness.  I love you.  Amen.


Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.