Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Peace in the Storm

Dear Father God,
I bring my family before You today and pray for peace. I ask a bit of calm in the midst of the storm. Other than that I'm not even really sure how to pray or what to ask. Maybe I have to go back ten years and pray again that You would do "whatever it takes" to once again turn my son around and bring him back into fellowship with You. It is a frightening request, Lord, because I don't know what it will take. I hope in Your mercy, but I know my own son too. In spite of my fears and reservations, You know best.
(Lord, remember David, and all his afflictions. Ps 132:1)
 Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.