Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

I don't know what to say.

We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groans that words cannot express. And he who searches our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for the saints in accordance with God's will.


Romans 8:26-27

Lord, there are times when I struggle to find the words to express what I want to say to you. And there are times when I'm "running on empty" and simply have nothing to say.

But you know my heart, Lord, even when everything inside and out seems dark to me. And since I don't know the will of God for me just now, I ask you to pray for me.

Amen


Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

3 comments:

  1. Amen Sue. I love it that Jesus told Peter that he prayed that Peter's faith would not fail. Thank you Holy Spirit for interceding when we do not have the words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This prayer brings much comfort. So many times we just don't know how to pray, and the Spirit says that OK.... I'm here to say the right words to the Father for you.
    Thanks Sue... I needed that too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My prayers are most of the time like this...and I pray for the good of all...and I am sure God only does that,

    He knows us much more than we do, Sue :)

    My prayers now includes you too,

    Amen,

    devika

    ReplyDelete

Add a comment or request for prayer here.