Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

BEGINNING THE DAY WITH PRAYER


"Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul." Psalm 143:8 (NIV)

Just as when you nourish you body with a hearty, healthy breakfast, feeding your soul with God's grace will renew and refresh you for hours ahead. One of the best ways to start your day is to pray, and praying Scripture is always a blessing.



My prayer today from Psalm is this:

"Dear Lord, as I wake this morning, my first thoughts will be of you and your unfailing love. I have put my trust in you, by receiving your Son, and the amazing gift of salvation. Today, Lord I need your help in showing me the way you want me to go today, and the actions you want me to do. Beginning my day with you is wonderful, I lift my hands and soul to you in praise."


Amen






Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

4 comments:

  1. I am joining in you this morning in prayer and praise Wanda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks and Praise! Amen! Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to pray that psalm every morning now too Wanda.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lord, help me make that morning time.

    ReplyDelete

Add a comment or request for prayer here.