Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Whiter Than Snow

Wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.
Psalm 51:7b

Dear Lord,
I need a clean heart. I need to love You more that You can love others through me. Pour Yourself into my heart, Lord. Teach me how to love with a pure heart, no stipulations, no strings attached. I know it will hurt, so I pray You will give me strength to go on when the going is tough, and I thank You now, Lord, for being there. I can't do it without You.
Amen


Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful prayer ~~ I join you and add my Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen Lord.. teach us to love the way that You love.

    ReplyDelete

Add a comment or request for prayer here.