Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.





In my daily reading through the Bible this year, I am in the book of Deuteronomy and reading about the stone tablets, the Ten Commandments.


With this thought in mind, I will share a wonderful pray from the Worship Bible from this Scripture.


"O Holy God, write Your Word on the tablet of my life. May it flood my heart and shine its light of truth into every dark corner of my conscience. May it enlighten my eyes and be the filter through which I see all thing. May it fill my mind so that all my thoughts will be captive to obedience to Christ. May it direct my steps into Your good, pleasing and perfect will. May it guide my hands into the work of the ministry. May it guard the doorway of my life so that all of my comings and goings may pass under the scrutiny of Your divine wisdom. May Your Word, O God; be the constant employer of my spirit, soul and body."

Amen






Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

2 comments:

Add a comment or request for prayer here.