Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Praying Psalm 54

O God.. I trust in the name of Jesus to save me.. to deliver me.. to make me stand.. your name is a strong fortress.

O God, hear my prayer.. give ear to the words of my mouth.. rescue me from this disease that would further damage my body.

You are my helper.. you Lord are the upholder of my life.. I will flourish in trials because of your presence in my life.

I will give thanks to your name, O Lord, for it is good.. from my life I will freely give.. you have blessed me to be a blessing.

You will deliver me from every trouble.. you will be faithful to protect me from all manner of evil.

You are great Lord and greatly to be praised!

Amen


Please visit The Prayer List and pray with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.