Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Praying Psalm 43

I feel afflicted Lord.. defend me from the enemy's oppression.. deliver me dear Father from the deceitfulness and injustice of life.

You are the God in whom I take refuge.. yet sometimes I feel that you have you abandoned me as I go about mourning the oppression of the enemy?

Send out your light and your truth dear Lord.. let them lead me.. let them bring me to your holy presence!

I go to the altar of God.. to the cross of Christ.. to God who is my exceeding joy.. and I praise you with everything I have.. O God, my God.

Deliver me O God.. my soul is downcast and in turmoil within me. Yet my hope is in you Lord.. in your power.. in your might.. and in your love for me.

Praise the Lord, my salvation and my God.

Amen


Please visit The Prayer List and pray with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.