Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Praying Psalm 52

In you I will boast O Lord of love.. your steadfast love endures all the day.. your voice is sweet and encouraging.. and I rejoice in you.

You are for me my dearest heavenly Father!

Because of your love I renounce all of the evil in my life.. I reject deceitfulness.. I denounce all lying and manipulation.

Your blood has cleansed me fairest Lord Jesus!

You are faithful to discipline me Lord.. your correction comforts me.. you will not allow me to stray.

You lead me in repentance blessed Holy Spirit!

Show yourself to your people Lord.. cause us to see with spiritual eyes.. instill a righteous fear in us.. help us to make you our refuge.. our place of peace.

Help me to trust you Lord.. help me to know your ways and to not acquiesce to the ways of the flesh.

You are might to save O Lord most high!

Thank you for your presence in my life.. you have watered my soul and drenched my spirit.. because of your steadfast love I will live forever.

Praise you O Lord of eternity.. I will thank you forever.. I will wait for you.. I will offer prayers in your name.

You are great and greatly to be praised!

Amen


Please visit The Prayer List and pray with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.