Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Praying Psalm 45

My heart overflows with pleasure when I ponder your love.. your grace.. your splendor and majesty O Lord.

Your throne, O God, is forever and ever.. the scepter of your kingdom is a scepter of uprightness.. you love righteousness and hate wickedness.

My trust is in you Jesus.. you are anointed with the oil of gladness.. even your robes are a sweet fragrance.. people have worshiped you for thousands of years.

You are beautiful beyond my comprehension.. nothing I could offer you could enhance your loveliness.. you are glorious.. I worship you Jesus.

I make intercession for my children and my grandchildren.. may they all know you and be enraptured by your love..

May your name be remembered and praised forever.

Amen


Please visit The Prayer List and pray with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.