Lord,
Encourage me when I pray, especially when words fail me, and I stumble trying to express myself.
Help me to remember that you are more concerned about my heart than my ability to use the right words.
Help me remember to pray with a posture and attitude of love, for this is what pleases You.
Encourage me when I pray, especially when words fail me, and I stumble trying to express myself.
Help me to remember that you are more concerned about my heart than my ability to use the right words.
Help me remember to pray with a posture and attitude of love, for this is what pleases You.
Fill my heart with Your love and love for others, that my prayers will be pleasing to You
In Jesus Name
Amen
In Jesus Name
Amen
Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Add a comment or request for prayer here.