Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Lord, direct my heart to your love





Lord, when circumstances threaten to overwhelm me, direct my heart to your love.
Help me focus on your never-ending love for me.
Help me remember your promise to never leave me nor forsake me.
Help me to remember how faithful you have been in the past
Help me grow in my trust in your power to deliver me from evil.
Help me grow in strength and confidence as I remember the steadfastness of my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ in the face of persecution. He never faltered because of His great love for me.
Lord, direct my heart to your love!

In Jesus' Name
Amen


2 Thessalonians 3:1–5 (ESV)
1 Finally, brothers, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may speed ahead and be honored, as happened among you, 2 and that we may be delivered from wicked and evil men. For not all have faith. 3 But the Lord is faithful. He will establish you and guard you against the evil one. 4 And we have confidence in the Lord about you, that you are doing and will do the things that we command. 5 May the Lord direct your hearts to the love of God and to the steadfastness of Christ.





Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.