Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

LIVING BY PRAYER



Oh God of the Open Ear, teach me to live by prayer as well as by providence, for myself, soul, body, children, family, church; Give me a heart frameable to thy will; so might I live in prayer, and honor thee, being kept from evil, known and unknown.  Help me to see the sin that accompanies all I do, and the good I can distil from everything.
Let me know that the work of prayer is to bring my will to thine, and without this it is folly to pray.

Father may this prayer of the Puritans, be my heartfelt prayer!  Bring my will into Yours!  Amen

The Valley of Vision
Puritan Prayers



No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.