Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

A prayer for renewal





Lord, renew me by Your Spirit as I offer these prayers to You:

May I keep the commandments of the Lord my God, to walk in His ways and to fear Him. May I follow the Lord my God and fear Him; may I keep Your commandments, hear Your voice, serve You, and hold fast to You. (Deuteronomy 8:6; 13:4)

May I know God and serve Him with a whole heart and with a willing mind; for the Lord searches all hearts and understands every motive behind the thoughts. (1 Chronicles 28:9)

May I love the Lord my God and serve Him with all my heart and with all my soul. (Deuteronomy 11:13)

May I love my enemies, do good to those who hate me, bless those who curse me, and pray for those who mistreat me. Just as I want others to do to me, may I do to them in the same way. (Luke 6:27–28,31)


Taken from Kenneth Boa,. Handbook to Prayer: Praying Scripture back to God.  (1999) 



Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.