Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

prayer to let go of anger



... quote by Henri Nouwen          

God, hear me and answer me.

You know I am troubled by thoughts and feelings of anger, resentment and bitterness.
You also know why.

And You know how deep the hurt goes and how long I have lived with it.

But I don’t want to live with it any longer.

I don’t want to be an angry, resentful and bitter person.

With Your help, I release my anger into Your hands.

I surrender my resentment.

I let go of my bitterness.

Help me to keep letting go and release these toxic emotions as often as they try to return.

Amen
-Bob Hostetler  



Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.