Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Lord, help me live as a child before you





    O LORD, my heart is not lifted up;
    my eyes are not raised too high;
    I do not occupy myself with things
    too great and too marvelous for me.
    But I have calmed and quieted my soul,
    like a weaned child with its mother;
    like a weaned child is my soul within me.
    PSALM 131:1-2


Lord, help me pray with childlike faith like the Psalmist so that I might too experience peace in my troubled soul.

Help me remember and experience the reality of what it means to be Your child.

Help me to know that You are always with me and that I have free 24/7 access to Your presence simply because You are my Heavenly Father.

Thank you for your love to me shown through Your Precious Son, my Lord, and Saviour, Jesus Christ!

Amen




Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.