Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

stepping into grace



Dear Father,

Thank you for the grace that I sense every day.

Grant me the wisdom and boldness to step into that grace.

Open my ears and my eyes that I might discern your leading.

Cause me to speak and act in such a way that grace is manifested.

Help me Lord to be an instrument of your grace.

Amen.


Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful prayer Bob, to manifest God's grace is my life is my goal! Looking forward to being a part of the Prayer Blog again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. You are a precious and beautiful instrument of God's grace.

      Delete

Add a comment or request for prayer here.