Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

THE RICHES OF YOUR MERCY


"Correct me Lord, but only with justice -- not your anger, lest you reduce me to nothing."  
Jeremiah 10:24



Thank You Lord for the riches of Your mercy.  Thank you for your patience with my weaknesses.  Thank You for choosing to use justice rather than anger to correct me.  Thank You for choosing to build me up through Your discipline rather to crush me in Your rage.  Thank you for Your love and kindness that leads me to repentance.  (Romans 2:4)


We live in an angry world.  How easy it is for us to respond in anger.  I pray we take heart, and know that God is just to show His wrath in discipline, but choses to show us justice and mercy.  I pray I can follow His example with my family and friends and those that oppose me by showing justice, mercy and loving kindness.

googleimages.com



Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

2 comments:

  1. oops Bob...Sorry I thought this was going to post on Friday. Hope I didn't mess anyone up by putting it on the wrong day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All is well Wanda. It did post on Friday!

      Delete

Add a comment or request for prayer here.