Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

I cannot do this alone





I CANNOT DO THIS ALONE

 

O God, early in the morning I cry to you.

Help me to pray

And to concentrate my thoughts on you;

I cannot do this alone.

 

In me there is darkness,

But with you there is light;

I am lonely, but you do not leave me;

I am feeble in heart, but with you there is help;

I am restless, but with you there is peace.

 

In me there is bitterness, but with you there is patience;

I do not understand your ways,

But you know the way for me….

Restore me to liberty,

And enable me to live now

That I may answer before you and before men.

Lord whatever this day may bring,

 

Your name be praised.   Amen

A PRAYER BY DIETRICH BONHOEFFER



Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.