Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

a prayer to transform our pain



Have mercy on me, Lord, for I am faint.

Heal me, Lord, for my bones are in agony.

I am in excruciating pain, but I choose to turn to You.

I know that only You can heal and transform me.

Only You can ease the pain that I feel.

Bring others into my life to help me heal.

Give me the humility and vulnerability I need to hear.

I thank You for Your mercy and for your grace.

I praise You for Your divine healing power.

For without it, I would not be able to transform my pain.

Amen.
- an adaptation from Psalm 6  

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.