Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

prayer to overcome


Thank You, Lord, for being there for me and hearing my prayers.

I am in awe that you listen to me and care about what I say.

You see the things that are happening around me.

You understand my feelings of fear, helplessness and despair.

In the midst of evil things, I ask for help to persevere.

Help me to overcome the hurt I feel and think good thoughts.

Cause forgiveness to replace my feelings of bitterness.

I commit this situation to you and confess my trust in you.

I ask you for strength and for wisdom that I would be able to overcome.

Bless me that I might live in a way that brings honor to Your name.

Amen


Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.