Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

the value of prayer


Dear Lord,

In this dark world, I find that prayer opens my heart to divine light.

When times are difficult, I have found peace when I have prayed to you.

At times, when my brain is confused, you speak clarity to my heart.

As I have mourned losses, you have comforted me as I have prayed.

In times of confusion, you have brought clarity through my prayers.

Help me, Holy Spirit, to continue to seek you through prayer.

I yield myself to you again, asking that your will be done in my life. 
And I give you praise and thanks for hearing me when I pray.

Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.