Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

we are sealed and indwelt by God's Spirit



And you also were included in Christ when you heard the message of truth, the gospel of your salvation. When you believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit, who is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance until the redemption of those who are God’s possession—to the praise of his glory. 
-Ephesians 1:13-14

Gracious Father, 

Thank you for enabling me to hear and believe the gospel . My salvation is all of grace. You have sealed me with the promised Holy Spirit - who is an inviolate sign that I belong to you, now and forever. You began my salvation, and you will bring it to conclusion one day. By the Holy Spirit, you assure me that I belong to you and guarantee my final inheritance. Nothing can separate me from your love or move you to disinherit me. Signed, sealed, delivered, I'm yours!

Amen


From "Prayers for Every Season" by Scotty Smith



Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.