Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Focus





"Look straight ahead and fix your eyes on what lies before you." Proverbs 4:25 (NLT) 

Father, I was encouraged when I saw the picture my daughter and Lucky picking up our grandson after school. Lucky's eyes are totally fix on looking for him. I thought what an illustration of how we should fix our eyes on Your Word and the wonderful results of living daily that way. 

Father May we truly contemplate the value and lesson from Philippians 4:8-9 (NLT)  " 8 ....Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise. 9 Keep putting into practice all you learned and received from me—everything you heard from me and saw me doing. Then the God of peace will be with you."  


Thank you Father for the peace that  comes from fixing our eyes on the right things. In the name of Jesus who is our peace. Amen.








Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.