Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Hands and Heart




"...I hold you by your right hand— I, the LORD your God. And I say to you, ‘
Don’t be afraid. I am here to help you." Isaiah 41:13 (NLT) 

Dear LORD, I am advanced in years, diminished in strength, and disquieted by imbalance. How grateful I am that in mercy and compassion You hold me by Your omnipotent hand. And included such security and love is my son who holds me with his sturdy and strong hand. A loving and gracious wife who holds me in her tender arms. Daughters who hold me with love and devotion. And friends who faithfully hold me in their prayers.

This song expresses it well for me, resulting in great joy and eternal gratitude.

I don't know about tomorrow
I just live for day to day
I don't borrow from the sunshine
For it's skies may turn to gray

I don't worry o'er the future
For I know what Jesus said
And today I'll walk beside Him
For He knows what lies ahead

Many things about tomorrow
I don't seem to understand
But I know who holds tomorrow
And I know (those) who holds my hand

  " Know Who Holds Tomorrow"
Alison Krauss, The Cox Family

Thank You Father for love, divine and human, that help me and hold me in their hands and heart. Amen.






Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.