Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Goodness of God




"Oh, that men would give thanks to the Lord for His goodness,"    Psalms 107:31 (NKJV)

Heavenly Father how grateful we are that your grace is abundantly expressed in your goodness to us. We are overwhelmed every day by your mercy. 

I joyfully sing with the Psalmist: "1 Let all that I am praise the LORD; with my whole heart, I will praise his holy name. 2 Let all that I am praise the LORD; may I never forget the good things he does for me. 3 He forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases. 4 He redeems me from death and crowns me with love and tender mercies. 5 He fills my life with good things."  Ps 03:1-5 (NLT) 

Thank you gracious LORD for your goodness to us! Amen.






Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.